MPS Property Services is currently hiring for the position of Landscape Enhancement. Applicants will be responsible for leading, instructing, supervising and participating on a team involved in all aspects of Commercial Landscape Enhancement. Wages range between $14.00-$24.00/hour based on experience and skills. Year round employment is available. The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Efficiently and safely perform the required Enhancement tasks, including but not limited to; tree and shrub planting, planting, mulching, soil addition, garden installation/renovation, sodding, pruning, and fertilizing.
- Safely and properly use the tools and mechanical enhancement equipment required in the day to day operations: all hand tools, backpack blowers, line trimmers, hedge trimmers, muck trucks, sod cutter, aerator, wheel barrows, fertilizer spreaders, chain saws, etc.
- Follow and relay the instructions of the Enhancement Manager
- Ensure the safety and safe work practices of the Enhancement Crew member(s) under their supervision
- Ensure the satisfactory quality and rate of work of their Enhancement Crew
- Skid steer & mini excavator experience would be an asset, however MPS has training programs
- Plant knowledge is an asset
- 2-3 years of landscape experience mandatory
Come be a part of our team!