Health and Safety
As Property Manager you require your contractors to commit to an accident free workplace. MPS Property Services has implemented a vigorous Health & Safety program for all employees to create a zero-incident culture. The protection of employees from injury or occupational disease is the major continuing objective.
MPS Health & Safety program includes:
- An active Joint Health & Safety Committee
- Weekly safety training sessions for all employees
- Weekly on-site safety inspections
- WHMIS and emergency first aid training
- Participation in the WSIB Safety Group program
- Compliance with the Ontario Health & Safety Act
Managers and Crew Leaders are held accountable for the Health & Safety of the workers under their supervision, are responsible for ensuring that all machinery and equipment is operationally safe, and that all employees follow established safe work practices and procedures. A commitment to Health & Safety is an essential part of how we provide property services to you.