MPS property Services has long taken pride in being a leader within the Snow & Ice industry.
One of the most important parts of being a reliable, effective and professional provider of quality winter grounds services is having a team of great people in place. Great people throughout MPS; operating our equipment, clearing walkways, supervising our crews in the field, and keeping our office running smoothly, no matter what the weather decides to bring us.
And that is why MPS has dedicated itself to becoming a “destination” company for workers in both the Snow & Ice and Landscaping industries. In order to be the best, we have to hire the best, and provide our team members with an environment where they feel welcome, respected, safe, and have the ability to grow within our company.
So what makes MPS different than other companies? Why should you join the MPS Team?
In simple terms, it’s just part of “The MPS Way”; our overriding philosophy of how we conduct business. It is a code of conduct that allows everyone involved to enjoy the highest levels of satisfaction and experience possible.
We will ensure your personal safety through comprehensive training and supervision, with a focus on hazard recognition and behaviour-based thinking. From ownership on down, nothing is more important to us than keeping our people safe.
Reliability, hard work, teamwork and innovation are all traits that are deserving of respect. And should be rewarded!
In a very competitive industry, MPS has committed to providing value to our team members through more than just a competitive wage. Further ideas and incentives that have been implemented include the following:
- Established company with 30 years of industry experience
- Professional, positive and safety-conscious workplace
- Guaranteed minimum number of hours for winter work (all positions)
- Attendance bonus for reliable and consistent work
- Vehicle/equipment care bonus for safe & attentive work
- Cash bonus for referring friends or acquaintances who join the MPS team
- End of season Vacation Give-Away Draw ($3000 value)
- BBQ’s and other staff social events
- Year-round work available
- Room to advance & grow within MPS
- Group Benefits Plan provided after one year of full-time employment
So if you are looking for winter snow removal work or year-round full-time work, and think you have what it takes; please get in touch with us anytime. We’d love to have you join the MPS Team!